- that which affords joy, pleasure, delight, sweetness, charm, loveliness: grace of speech
2) good will, loving-kindness, favor
- of the merciful kindness by which God, exerting His holy influence upon souls, turns them to Christ, keeps, strengthens, increases them in Christian faith, knowledge, affection, and kindles them to the exercise of the Christian virtues.
3) what is due to grace
- the spiritual condition of one governed by the power of divine grace
- the token or proof of grace, benefit
4) thanks, (benefits, services, favors), recompense, reward
The way you live your life is an example to others.
Live in such a way that gives glory to God.
Do good deeds because it’s right and not for an earthly reward.
God sees what you do in secret and He will reward you.
Matthew 6:4 AMP
4 So that your deeds of charity may be in secret; and your Father
Who sees in secret will reward you openly.
Revelation 4:8 ….[a] Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, Who was and is and is to come!
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Psalm 147:5 ESV Great is our Lord, and abundant in power; His understanding is beyond measure.
Romans 11:33 Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and how inscrutable His ways!
James 1:17 Amplified And Jesus said to him, Why do you call Me [essentially and perfectly morally] good? There is one [essentially and perfectly morally] good except God alone.
Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting and His truth endures to all generations.
Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
God does have many more characteristics. Some of these include infinite, self-sufficient, merciful, just, sovereign, and righteous. These characteristics help us to understand who He truly is.